University of Illinois
Bachelors of Science, May 2017
Nuclear, Plasma, and Radiological Engineering
Minor, Atmospheric Sciences
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Nuclear Engineering & Engineering Physics
Fellow, Consortium for Verification Technology
- Constructed enrichment scenarios relevant to the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA, colloquially known as the Iran Nuclear Deal) within the Cylcus fuel cycle simulator
- Development of fuel cycle transition scenarios using the Cyclus fuel cycle code.
- Literature review of fuel cycle transition scenarios
Analysis of Reactor Transients and Stability Research Group
Undergraduate Research Assistant | Jan. 2016-Dec. 2016
- Gained introductory experience in running the BISON fuel performance code.
- Continued development of BISON cases benchmarking pellet cladding mechanical interactions.
Experimental Thermal Hydraulics Research Group
Undergraduate Research Assistant | Aug. 2015-Dec. 2015
- Developed a Computer-Aided-Design (CAD) 3D model of a section of lab space with over 30 pipes and supports for use in developing laboratory experiments.